Monday 28 July 2014

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain

 

You have probably heard a lot about the Revlon colorstay moisture stains, the hype has been massive in the blogger community so when I saw this in boots, I thought I'd give it ago.. And to be honest I've been in two minds, because when you first apply it, the formula is awful, patchy and  really runny it just doesnt look good! 

Although to be fair my first impression, was while applying it while in my boyfriends car on one of the hottest days of the year so far, but even saying that I just didn't fall in love with it like I did with the matte and laquer balms from Revlon.  

But let's stop all this negativity now, and I tell you some positives, when after about 30 minutes of wearing it, it kind of set in to a lovely even colour, which by the way the one I have is cannes crush a beautiful coral red, and the stain it left behind was lovely and even survived me eating Pizza Hut and many glasses of Pepsi max. 

So overall I'd say put this on about 30 minutes before your gonna leave the house and you won't be disappointed with results. 

Have you tried any other colours? 

Kerrie <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment