Tuesday 15 July 2014

Ultimate blends - The silky smoother

Hi Everyone, 
This was meant to be up last week, but i forgot to schedule the post :/ Not my brightest move ill admit anyway lets get on with the review... 

You like me have probably seen loads of reviews of the Ultimate Blends, and after the major advertisement Garnier put for them i'm not surprised so many people jumped on the old bandwagon, including myself.
The first one i'm going to review is The silky smoother version, which i'm sorry but i hate! I cant give this stuff away the smell is awful, it makes my hair lank and greasy and i have the ideal hair for this shampoo and conditioner and i cant get it to work for me. The smell is the most off putting thing about it to be honest, to me it smells like the yellow antibiotics you used to get a child.. You know the ones i mean? 
If you like that smell then by all means pick it up.. But for me its total turn off and the smell hangs around aswell..
Overall its not for me, But what do you think? 
Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to follow on all the usual social media which can be found the buttons above.. 

Till next time... 

Kerrie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment