Tuesday 22 July 2014

Reading Habits Tag

I've seen this tag on a couple of blogs so i thought i'd bore you with it! 

Enjoy!

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
Usually in bed although i do like to curl up on the sofa. 

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Random bit of paper, I'm yet to find a nice enough bookmark.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I have to finish the chapter, or ill just be thinking about what is going happen.

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
Ill usually have a cup of tea with me.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
Not usually 

6. One book at a time or several at once?
If i'm losing interest in a book ill stop and start another then go back to it when I've finished the new book. I have to finish what I've stared.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere.. - love reading on the train!

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head.. No one what's to listen to me rambling on 

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
I may skim read if i'm getting bored. 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I love to break the spine, makes me feel like I've read the book. 

11. Do you write in your books?
Only if i find a quote i adore. 

12. What are you currently reading?

Dracula by Bram Stoker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment