Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Beauty Favourites



This month I've found myself being very lazy with products I've been using.. 

Especially with Vaseline spray and go its just so convenient, you literally just spray and go and the aloe vera scent is so refreshing.  

The wipes I've been loving are the yes to grapefruit correct and repair wipes. There so refreshing and leaving your skin feeling so clean, although your not meant to use wipes everyday, these are perfect for a quick skin pick up. 

The scent of the month has been the body shops peach vineyard body mist, this smells so scrummy, you want to eat it, i have the body butter and shower gel aswell, if you would like a full product review let me know... but if you get a chance go in to the body shop and just smell the peach range, i promise you wont be disappointed. 

The hair product of the month had to be the Charles Worthington moisture seal leave in conditioner, this has been a god send in the last month, especially with the hot weather we have been having, which makes my thick hair incredibly dry, i would recommend everything fro the moisture seal range but the leave in conditioner is wonderful. 

This month i've been using makeup that is multi purpose as i've been stay in out quite alot and i hate carrying loads around with me, my stand out products have been Bourjois CC Cream in 32 which is a shade too dark for me normally but with a tan its perfect. Maybelline Dream sun which is a bronzer and blush in one and perfect for travel.. Urban Decay's Naked Basics is my all time favourite make up product its just so versatile  i use it for my eyebrows, as an eyeliner, and of cause eyeshadow. My favourite mascara of the month is One By One by Maybelline, i recommend all of the Maybelline mascara, but this one is just working so well for me at the moment. My favourite lip products this month have come from Revlon, firstly the Matte Balm in Elusive which is the most beautiful pink which is perfect for day to night and the Balm Stain in Romantic i only got this the end of the month but i haven't taken it off since, this is especially a favourite of my boyfriends who loves the colour on me and the fact it doesn't transfer makes it perfect for night out.. 

Lastly the nail colour of the summer i'm sure is Rimmels Fancy a dip.. this is fast becoming this years Essie Mint Candy Apple, whenever i wear it i receive lots of compliments.  


Kerrie x


No comments:

Post a Comment