Friday 1 August 2014

July Favourites

 

This months favourites is a very varied collection of new and old products.. 

Hair
Herbal Essences beautiful ends shampoo and conditioner, is my new favourite itsmells beautiful and leaves my hair soft and incredibly shiny, I do find that herbal essence can be quite hit or miss but this definitely a hit.. 

Body 
Garnier oil body nourishing lotion- this is my go to moisturiser at the moment, smells beautiful  and leaves my skin feeling wonderful and smooth.
Imperial Leather Foamburst in Lime and grapefruit - Is is my favourite of the whole months smells so fresh and uplifting and can be used to shave your legs aswell as a shower gel.. and you know me anything that save time for the lazy girl is a winner in my books. 

Skincare
Both of my skincare favourites are from the body shop is this month the teatree cool and creamy facewash which has been a favourite of mine for many months, it keeps my skin clear and feeling fresh. Also the new Vitamin E aqua boost sorbet, this is just wonderful the boyfriend picked this up on the recommendation of the shop assistant when he went to pick some thing up for me, and what a recommendation it was, its light but moisturizing and sinks in quickly without leaving a greasy firm.. Ive also found my makeup is lasting alot longer with it.. I love it! 

Makeup 

Revlon Highlighting Palette in Rose Glow - this has fast become the only blush i reach for it gives a lovely glow, and can be used individually to highlight your cheeks, I want the bronze one now too. 
Lollitint - is my most used of the benefit tints, the orchid shade is the perfect pop of colour for me, on my lips or cheeks. 

Nails

BarryM in Copacabana is the most perfect matte red and hasn't left my nails in a week, also worth mentioning it hasn't chipped either.. Impressive i know!


Kerrie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment